Gift Card T&C's
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use the digital Trapstar London gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Trapstar London website (www.uk.trapstarlondon.com).
- Trapstar London reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Trapstar London gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Trapstar London gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Trapstar London gift cards remain the property of Trapstar London who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your Trapstar London gift card can only be redeemed exclusively online at www.uk.trapstarlondon.com provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Trapstar London gift cards cannot be redeemed in any Trapstar London stores or concessions.
- The maximum amount that an individual Trapstar London gift card can hold is £350.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
- You cannot Top-Up or perform a Balance enquiry at any Trapstar London by taking your card to the till point.
8. Your Trapstar London gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (this will be the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may not be topped up with additional funds.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of online order.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Trapstar London gift card is lost or stolen, Trapstar London is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Trapstar London cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on Trapstar London gift card as a result of theft or fraud. Trapstar London cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
13. Should your Trapstar London gift card become damaged, Trapstar London will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting a Trapstar London gift card
14. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Trapstar London gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Trapstar London gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Trapstar London gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Trapstar London gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.